Someone who I can talk to regularly and help me keep my goals on my eyelids and me for them too.
Preferably someone who uses myfitnesspal
There are so many types of greens around, I’m sure you’ll find one you like. Don’t shoot down the idea of eating vegetables until you try them all.
Muffin Topless Rich Chocolate Protein Bars
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Casein protein powder (Whey will give a different consistency)
- 4 TB Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Stevia (or other natural zero cal sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp Salt (do not omit!)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz Unsweetened Applesauce (I used baby food.. yup… baby food)
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 4 oz Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray (I used Pam).
- Mix dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients. Mix until you get out all the lumps.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and stick it in the oven for about 22 minutes for softer protein bars and closer to 25 minutes for firmer bars. Keep an eye on them at the 22 minute mark because each oven may vary.
- Take out of the oven and let cool. Once cool, cut into 9 bars. I prefer to refrigerate mine but they will keep out of the oven for a few days.
Nutrition Facts: (this will vary slightly depending on the protein powder you choose).
Per Bar: 102 Calories _ 14 g Carbs _ 1 g Fat _ 9 g Protein _ 3 g Fiber _ 3 g Sugar